Proper eyelash extension training is vital for both technicians and clients. By obtaining the necessary skills and knowledge, technicians can ensure the safety, satisfaction, and success of their clients1. Without proper training, the application of eyelash extensions can be a risky and potentially harmful process1. It requires a delicate hand, knowledge of different lash styles and techniques, and an understanding of proper sanitation and hygiene practices1.
Here are some reasons why it’s important to invest in proper eyelash training:
- With the proper eyelash extensions education you will prevent issues down the line. Proper training will teach you exactly how to keep your environment clean and your clients safe2.
- Networking. Eyelash extension training is a great place to meet like-minded people and learn from one another2.
- Safe place to ask questions. When you invest in training, you have the opportunity to get all your questions answered in a timely fashion2.
- Lash extensions education will build client trust. Getting proper training gives you credibility and helps build trust2.
- You can learn things you never knew existed. Proper lash training can open your eyes to brand new terms, techniques, and protocols you never would have known about otherwise2.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.